Hello Matt,

Here's a quick summary of the results, when I tried to open the outlines
from a pip(user) as well as a pip(developer) installation.

<Log>

### Using leo-57-usr (installed using "pip install leo")

Open all Leo-related outlines using "File >> Open Leo File >>"

* CheatSheet.leo -> OK.
* LeoDocs.leo -> Not OK.
* LeoDist.leo -> Not OK.
* leoPlugins.leo -> leoPluginsRef.leo -> Not OK.
* leoPy.leo -> LeoPyRef.leo -> Not OK.
* myLeoSettings.leo -> OK.
* quickstart.leo -> OK.
* scripts.leo -> OK.
* leoSettings.leo -> OK.
* unittest.leo -> Not found !!!

### Using leo-57-dev (installed using "pip install leo[develop]")

Open all Leo-related outlines using "File >> Open Leo File >>"

* CheatSheet.leo -> OK.
* LeoDocs.leo -> Not OK.
* LeoDist.leo -> Not OK.
* leoPlugins.leo -> leoPluginsRef.leo -> Not OK.
* leoPy.leo -> LeoPyRef.leo -> Not OK.
* myLeoSettings.leo -> OK.
* quickstart.leo -> OK.
* scripts.leo -> OK.
* leoSettings.leo -> OK.
* unittest.leo -> Not found !!!

</Log>

Please let me know, if I should really create separate issues for each
outline (& each mode?), that has missing files?