On Mon, Jan 1, 2018 at 5:08 PM, Joe Orr <joe....@gmail.com> wrote:

> The Leo HTML viewer is now Leo Vue - added more Vue integration.
>
> https://github.com/kaleguy/leovue

​Many thanks, Joe, for this outstanding work.

For those following this link, please make sure you scroll down the page.
There you will see the readme.md
<https://github.com/kaleguy/leovue/blob/master/README.md> file.​ It shows
the impressive capabilities of the viewer and provides a spectacular demo
of Leo. I'd like to make this "presentation" part of Leo's home page.​

Joe, Leo Vue already goes far beyond what I had hoped in terms of a web
interface for Leo.  I shall be studying the code closely, focusing on
reveal.js, vue.js, and the other dependencies in package.json. This
promises to save me months of aimless wandering.