Joe,

The web interface looks really great. I wonder if this could be the path
for the visualization & services 2018 roadmap. The advantage of using a
web interface as a rendering interface is that a lot of stuff is there
ready to be used. Electron apps [1] has been discussed previously in
this list as a possibility for such integration, but I don't know you
they can use the python source there.

[1] https://github.com/electron/electron

There is any support for OPML or other ouliners? I think this could be a
really good way to publish online the output of several programs.

Keep the good work.

Cheers,

Offray