https://groups.google.com/d/msg/leo-editor/EaAX7R3_3N0/jKuCjwcuCgAJ

> a blunder.

#WoW thanx EKR for astute decide,
Leo's core base Python is very necessary,
and support others language for plugins develop is not hard for Python core.

life is pathetic, go Pythonic! 人生苦短, Python当歌!
俺: http://zoomquiet.io
授: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/cn/
怒: 冗余不做,日子甭过!备份不做,十恶不赦!
KM keep growing environment culture which promoting organization learning!