Imo we really don't want theme-related stuff in leoSettings.leo.  That just
creates the potential for mistakenly polluting default settings.

This rev also removes more invalid solarized constants.  Apparently they
were inactive, but now they are gone, as they should be.

Please report any changed behavior of your themes immediately.  Again, my
apologies.  The responsibility for the recent screw-up is entirely mine.