Edit: I guess what I'm saying here is that I prefer a 3-step approach, 1st
the definition of the full color-palette, 2nd the assignment of the
color-palette to the logical structural & syntax elements, 3rd the
assignment of those logical elements to the physical components in the
stylesheet, i.e. the @data component.

Obviously I can contain these to my own model, but was just curious whether
you envisioned people editing the regular constants/defaults, like 'red'
and/or 'leoRed' or whether these were best kept separate.

Kevin