On Sunday, October 14, 2018 at 5:52:08 AM UTC-5, Edward K. Ream wrote:

> #994 <https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/994> suggests
> running pytest from unitTest.leo.
>
> Running pytest from the command line (from the leo-editor folder) "just
> works".  So the major remaining task is to run pytest from inside
> unitTest.leo.  That should be straightforward, following the example of
> Anaconda3/Scripts/pytest-script.py.

Well, maybe not.  The following code (or variations) does not work when
executed from within Leo:

from py.test import main
main()

The pytest code is in Lib/site-packages/py (not pytest), and the top-level
__init__.py file does some wild things with namespaces.  This makes sense,
to separate pytest code from the code under test, but still...

I'll be searching the docs for guidance.