Responding to Chris's comments re cPanel / LeoVue etc., just a PSA,
Docker is easier and more useful than you think ;-)

It sits less comfortably in Windows than it does in Linux, but it
gives an extremely clear cut curated environment and is really not
complicated to use if you're at all familiar with the command line.

Here's a page on dockerizing a node app.:

https://nodejs.org/en/docs/guides/nodejs-docker-webapp/

But my more general point is that Docker's much easier than you think,
and much lighter weight than using virtual machines for clean /
disposable environments.  I with I'd looked into it years ago.

It would be east to make a Docker image for Leo, but running GUI apps.
is really only straightforward in unix/X11, much more trouble in
Windows.