The docs on this directive (and, I think the related directive @pagewidth)
are pretty sketchy (to say the least). Suppose I have a node with lots of
text (pretty common for me writing LaTeX and HTML). If the parent nodes
have either or both of these directives, it seems to have no apparent
effect. How are these supposed to work. Is it a mini-buffer command to
force the text into line breaks at the @pagewidth size?

I see many examples of wrapped text nodes in the settings files and other
places, but have no idea how to make use of that in my own writing. Sorry
for being dense, but this isn't obvious to me at all. Regards,

Rob...