I read an article on Racket a couple of months ago. I installed it and
spent a bit of time with it and promptly forgot about it.

Then a week or so ago I followed a link from one of Offray's comments
to read all about Pollen.

Imagine my surprise when I discovered/remembered I had already installed Racket.

Chris