I am not a programmer, yet I have written an occasional script for Leo as a
quick solution for a repetitive task. I have never learned enough Qt to be
able to use this too, in order to mould Leo into some specialized tool,
where needed.  Therefore if Qt Quick gives me an easier way to do this, I
am very much looking forward to this.

A quick scan through the Qt Quick documentation does not look promising
though. What I most often would need is a good grid widget (possibly with
split view) and I haven't found any in Qt Quick (yet). I guess I will still
have to learn Qt for that.

Function over looks: I don't care if an element is green or blue as long as
I can read it. I'd rather have something like the data editor widgets
available in Spyder, where a widget is connected to a data structure,
rather than anything where the slogan is: "choose your own theme".

So, if Leo is going to give me easy access to connect my data to some
widgets, I am already a fan of it.