On Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 10:03:46 AM UTC-6, Edward K. Ream wrote:

> My overall goal is to substantially improve Leo for Leo's existing users.

Imo, moving pyzo features into Leo promises the biggest immediate
improvements.  That's what I plan to do for the rest of this year.

This repo <https://github.com/edreamleo/pyzo> contains my initial work. It
contains a minor fork of pyzo using a dark theme.  More importantly, it
contains a "live" version of pyzo.leo. Changes to pyzo.leo change my local
copy of pyzo itself.  This is crucial for tracing and prototyping.

As mentioned in #1097, there was substantial work involved in creating
pyzo.leo. That work was necessary. Each branch in the new repo will, in
effect, be a new playful prototype.