On Sat, 9 Mar 2019 10:49:19 -0800 (PST)
vitalije <vitali...@gmail.com> wrote:

> For HTML and CSS there are a lot of pre-processors for example: pug
> for HTML and sass for css. Both of them have more than one way to
> define some section once and use it anywhere you like it. Basically
> you write source files in pug and sass format, and then compile those
> source files into the final HTML and CSS files. It requires some
> knowledge of new languages like pug and sass, but allows you to write
> much less source code for producing the same HTML and CSS.

There's also the Jinja2 templating system which is written in / uses
Python.  Bit of a learning curve but handy if you already know Python.
Used by the Django web app. stack.  They don't use Jinja2 directly, but
the templating system is almost the identical so if you ever think you
might want to work with Django there's some pay off there.

I wouldn't recommend the leo-cloud plugin, it wasn't designed with
multiple instances in one file in mind.

Cheers -Terry