On Sat, May 4, 2019 at 4:04 PM <map...@gmail.com> wrote:

> For me as long as auto-complete / tab-complete are case insensitive it's
> fine to not lower-case all commands and to match the source case.

I'm not sure I what you suggest can be done.  Almost all present commands
are already lower-case-only.  It would not be too difficult to type
<Alt-X>import-M<tab> to get import-MORE-files.

The real question is what happens when commands consist, say, of nothing
but Chinese characters.  In that case, lower-casing letters makes no sense
anyway.