Command names in Chinese? This starts reminding me of the misfeature
Microsoft introduced: the command names in Excel depend on the language. An
Excel macro needs to be written in the language of the system where the
macro is supposed to run. I think this is nonsense. The definition of
upper/lower case is dependent on the locale! Do you want to have commands
that work on one locale and not in another? I think best would be no
canonical translation, therefore also no automatic conversion to  lower
case.

That said, please keep built-in Leo commands as they are: mostly lower case
(easier to type), unless there is a compelling reason to depart from that
(like for compatibility with VIM commands).

- Josef