On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 17:20:37 -0500
"Edward K. Ream" <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 2:22 PM Terry Brown <terrynbr...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > > Thanks. I didn't know that. In that case the entire vim plugin
> > > would be based on this
> > > <http://leoeditor.com/leoBridge.html#the-basics>. Care to give it
> > > a go?
> >
> > Not without much more specific objectives ;-)
>
> The objective is simply to be able to access Leo outline from either
> python or vim script.  In python, all that is needed is access to c
> and g.  From c, we get c.p and all the generators.

Then I'm not sure that there's really anything to do.   Python's
well integrated into vim, so you can just use leoBridge as usual.  I
assume - I guess I can do something to verify that, but I can't see why
it wouldn't work.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/leo-editor/20190618182730.0cbb2997%40lakeview.