On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 12:19:10 -0700 (PDT)
Rob <larg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Doesn't work, perhaps I'm not understanding something.
>
>    1. I created an Anaconda environment (leo) which includes Python
> 3.7 and PyQt (among other things).
>    2. I created the following batch file (paths match my file paths).
>
> echo off
>
> CALL  C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3\Scripts\activate.bat
> C:\Users\rob_iawac46\.conda\envs\leo python "D:\Synced\github
> repos\leo\launchLeo.py"

CALL C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3\Scripts\activate.bat
C:\Users\rob_iawac46\.conda\envs\leo

python "D:\Synced\github repos\leo\launchLeo.py"

the way the web page I linked to was formatted made it hard to tell
whether there was a line-break there or not, but I think there should
be.

If that doesn't work open a regular cmd shell window, cd to the folder
where the above batch file is, and run the batch file by typing its
name, hopefully that will preserve any useful feedback.

Cheers -Terry

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/leo-editor/20190620145846.5648bd3e%40lakeview.