On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 13:26:53 -0700 (PDT)
Rob <larg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Needs to be on the same line. However, I get this error:

I just tested it and it worked for me using two lines.

Here's my exact leo.bat:

call c:\Users\TBrown02\local\mc2\Scripts\activate.bat
c:\Users\TBrown02\local\mc2\envs\leo

python c:\Users\TBrown02\Desktop\leo-editor-devel\launchLeo.py

In the above c:\Users\TBrown02\local\mc2 is equivalent to your
C:\Users\rob_iawac46\.conda

Cheers -Terry

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/leo-editor/20190620154917.32e0a263%40lakeview.