Now that I think about it I started using Black before I stopped using
Leo.  I disagree with Vitalije's assessment of how often you'd execute it,
I found I quite often wanted a node tidied up.  But I would agree with
Vitalije on taking a minimalist light weight approach to using Black in
Leo.  I just set up a button to run it on the current node - thinking at
the time how cool it is that Leo makes doing that so easy.

Totally unrelated PSA: rabbitMQ - high performance cross language / cross
machine (cloud) message queue system - I'm probably just late to the party,
but it seems like the missing link in easy decoupling / connecting of
software.  Not saying it has some immediate relevance to Leo, just that
it's good to know about such things in general.

Cheers -Terry