We might not be allowed to use FBS because of licensing: *"To comply with
its license, you need to open source your application itself under the GPL,
or buy a commercial PyQt license"*. This is probably because they solve
some of the packaging and distribution problems by bundling PyQt, which is
GPL (or commercial). I've asked their licensing department to clarify if
this restriction applies to X/MIT projects such as Leo.

-matt