Okay, the basic question:  What is a very simple .leo file that will create
a .ipynb file for a notebook with one markdown cell and one code cell that
reports the outcome of some calculation?
I tried:

@file Note.ipynb
  @others
- - -title
       @language markdown
       ## Title
- - -calculation
        @language python
        x=4
        print(x+3)

but got something that didn't look like the format of other .ipynb files I
have.