Thanks Edward, that clears that up for me.  I still find it a bit odd that
there was an announcement that Leo now supports jupyter, without any
account of what the support consisted of and whom it might be useful for.

Leaving aside this specific example, I think my overall point about another
component of documentation is still valid, even if I'm having trouble
formulating it.  Maybe a better way to say it would be to break Tutorials
into "for the committed" and "for the curious".  In the latter, experienced
Leo people could be encouraged to write simple examples of "How this Leo
feature helps me to accomplish the things I actually use a computer for."

Best,   geoff