I just stumbled onto Pyodide, and it's very impressive.  It produces
Jupyter-like notebooks in a browser.  What's really amazing to me is that
they have managed to get things so that python code can call javascript and
javascript can call Python, all within a browser.  They don't have every
possible Python library working, but it comes with Matplotlib, numpy, parts
of Pandas, and more.  It can run Plotly.

Pyodide ias on Guthub.

See

https://alpha.iodide.io/notebooks/300/
https://github.com/iodide-project/pyodide

I have no experience with it nor in-depth knowledge, since I just came
across it, but it's worth a look or three .. and maybe there will be
something that can translate into Leo.