On Thursday, April 2, 2020 at 2:27:42 PM UTC-4, Offray Vladimir Luna
Cárdenas wrote:

> I for sure want live coding. It is not a theoretical desire. I have
> experience it in Pharo and recently in (Python's powered music system)
> FoxDot. They operate similar to Crtl+B and not as you describe. But what
> you can have is running objects that react with each Ctrl+B alike keystroke
> and is some/most cases give information back while running. See the
> inventing in principle video[1] which have inspired a lot of tools (i.e
> Light Table[2]). They are pretty powerful and fluent in terms of code
> writing and systems/problems explorations.

All right, now I think I have a better example of what you are thinking
about.  I suppose one of the things is keeping the execution context
between the invocations.  I wouldn't want to go creating a system like this
from scratch, but if we can find one that already integrates with QT, or
even with a separate viewing pane such as a browser, then it might not be
too hard to get going.  Otherwise, I imagine we'd have to go through a
server as you were speculating.