Dear Viktor,

thank you very much for your answer! I have followed your instruction.
After some struggle (I had to change the maximal lenght of PATH of the
filesystem), I have been able to install it. Yet, the last command gives me
an error:

PS C:\Users\HOMEDIR\PyVE\PyPI\Leo> leo --use-docks
leo : The term 'leo' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function,
script file, or operable program. Check the
spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is
correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1
+ leo --use-docks
+ ~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (leo:String) [],
CommandNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

After the change of the maximal path in the filesystem, I have been also
able to install leo in Anaconda Prompt (not possible before).
However, it does not run.
The error I get is:
Enter code here...(base) C:\Users\HOMEDIR>python
Python 3.7.3 (default, Apr 24 2019, 15:29:51) [MSC v.1915 64 bit (AMD64)] ::
Anaconda, Inc. on win32
>>> import leo
>>> leo.run()
leoQt.py: can not fully import PyQt5.
Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"C:\Users\HOMEDIR\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python37\site-packages\leo\core\leoQt.py"
, line 52, in <module>
    from PyQt5 import QtCore

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'PyQt5.sip'

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File
"C:\Users\HOMEDIR\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python37\site-packages\leo\__init__.py"
, line 10, in run
    import leo.core.runLeo as runLeo
  File
"C:\Users\HOMEDIR\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python37\site-packages\leo\core\runLeo.py"
, line 25, in <module>
    g.app = leoApp.LeoApp()
  File
"C:\Users\HOMEDIR\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python37\site-packages\leo\core\leoApp.py"
, line 338, in __init__
    import leo.core.leoFrame as leoFrame
  File
"C:\Users\HOMEDIR\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python37\site-packages\leo\core\leoFrame.py"
, line 13, in <module>
    import leo.core.leoColorizer as leoColorizer
  File
"C:\Users\HOMEDIR\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python37\site-packages\leo\core\leoColorizer.py"
, line 18, in <module>
    from leo.core.leoQt import Qsci, QtGui, QtWidgets
  File
"C:\Users\HOMEDIR\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python37\site-packages\leo\core\leoQt.py"
, line 82, in <module>
    qt_version = QtCore.QT_VERSION_STR
NameError: name 'QtCore' is not defined

Any suggestion?