> I just noticed you ran "npm audit fix" after running "npm install" so i'm
> not sure what dependency might have been raised to a version that might be
> problematic.

Interesting. The first time I ran `npm install` in red text it reported 320
vulnerabilities 70 of which were severe. (I neglected to capture the log,
so the 70 number is not exact.)

I removed `leointeg\node_modules` and ran npm install again. This time it
reported only 11 low severity vulnerabilities:

added 1034 packages from 542 contributors and audited 1104 packages in
47.144s

17 packages are looking for funding
  run `npm fund` for details

found 11 low severity vulnerabilities
  run `npm audit fix` to fix them, or `npm audit` for details

After this there is no change to the previous reported behaviour.

> Also, (as stated elsewhere), I also forgot to mention Leo's devel branch
> should be used with Leo, for multi-file support, until it's next release.

Good to know. I am using Leo devel branch with leointeg, but heretofore
that was by habit and not intention. ;-)

Many thanks again!

You're welcome. Thanks for introducing me to vscode. Before now I had
ignored it as I'm happy enough with the tools I know (Leo, Notepad++,
Pyzo). Vscode has much to recommend it, and I'm happy to be exploring that
first hand.

-matt