Hi Matt,

In this Thread, Ar-jan tells me the command 'start server' works form
leoInteg.
 https://github.com/boltex/leointeg/issues/10#issuecomment-654152125
<https://github.com/boltex/leointeg/issues/10#issuecomment-654152125>

That's the same command that is launched as when the 'start server
automatically' is set.

So unless i'm mistaken he seems to have found a good procedure or command
line entry to set in the leointeg's options, in order to start the server
via the leoInteg extension, as would someone who uses a 'compiled' version
of the extension from the vscode 'online market'.

Just to clarify, theres 3 (even 4 or 5) ways to start the
leobridgeserver.py server,
1- through vscode's debugger (*F5* with the "*server and extension"* profile
selected) (that requires installing python extensions and all that, which
should not be required for someone using the extension for non-python stuff
and not wanting to debug it while it runs, such as a casual leo user
writing html, text, or non-python code)
2-through vscodes (original window - not the extension host) 's terminal.
3- through your OS'es generic console terminal like you would any other
utility.
4- through leoIntegs's 'start server' command which is just a 'launch
process', (same as setting the 'start server automatically' in the options,
as stated above)
5- through vscode (the extension host this time) 's terminal window.

(With the goal being of ultimately finding a way for #4 in this list )

People pressing F5 (start debuging) need to check which debug profile
they're on first! otherwise they might have started a server and then get
another 'port in use' error when actually also having leoInteg itself try
to start a server instance on your machine.

So please take the time to go through the thread mentionned in leoIntegs
issues (#10 <https://github.com/boltex/leointeg/issues/10>) if you haven't
already, (or if you have, maybe new info was added.)

Anyways i'm just throwing all that info here in case it brings something to
light that may have been overlooked and I'm very grateful for the time and
effort you've placed in trying to make a guide for conda/anaconda users.
(i'm very much ignorant about those)

I intend to address the documentation and provide better support for
conda/anaconda users so any help is appreciated!

Thanks Again Matt!
--
Félix