For those familiar with mysql, the following line in the launcher batch
file will also work. You don't have to put the password into the batch file
(a good thing), but you will have to type the password on the console every
time you run it (could get tedious) -

@mysql -u root -p <"%1"

I used the expanded form in the example outline because it shows more
clearly what the elements of the command are.