I wouldn't object.  You can usually view HTML versions of Jupyter notebooks
in VR3 anyway.  Jupyter is so evolved by now that it would be a losing
battle to try to support all its capabilities, but outside of Jupyter.  You
can make your own (non-Jupyter but something like) notebooks to some extent
with VR3, and I have found capability that useful.