There is a very good HP-35s simulator too, but I don't use it because, with
all the programming and other extra features compared with the early HP
calculators, it's too complicated to look at and use on a monitor.

The Reverse Polish Notation of my first HP calculator (the HP-45) prepared
my brain to use FORTH, and that led to the basic design of the first
ancestor of the GF4 Waveform Calculator.

With Windows 10 (I hope it will work on Windows 11, too), I've been doing
simple arithmetic and unit conversions using the Start Menu type-in
facility.  For example, tap the Windows key and type "21 deg c".  It shows
you 69.8 deg F plus some other conversions.  Another one could be "5 oz in
gr".  I never remember how big a hectare is, so: "1 acre in hectares" gives
"1 Acre = 0.4047 Hectares".  "sqrt 640" gives the square root of 640.
It's really handy, and surprisingly flexible in grasping the questions (I
imagine it's quietly going out to Bing to do the work).  More convenient
than going through a search page in a browser, although search engines will
do the same.