The following changes likely affect only VR3. See below.

Rev d89b7c
<https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/commit/d89b7c411714c4cb6b80c2ebed4ecf381aa74ad0>in

devel adds the following suppressions to leo/test/pylint-leo-rc-*ref*.txt:

too-many-branches
too-many-locals
too-many-public-methods
too-many-statements

Imo, these arbitrary limits conflict with Leonine style.

The rev disables these suppressions in viewrendered3.py by changing
comments like:

   # pylint: disable=

    # py--lint: disable=

Thomas, please update your active copy of pylint-leo-rc.txt. When pylint
VR3, it would be best to remove the disabled pylint suppressions. I'll
leave that to you. Please let me know if you find problems.