I am now switching smoothly between working on Rope and Leo. There is no
longer any friction (mental effort) in doing so.

Working on Rope has given me a new perspective:

I recently simplified g.printObj and related code. I needed similar code in
Rope; it was unbearable to use complex bespoke code when a thin wrapper on
python's pprint module sufficed.

Aha! Neither leoInteg nor leoJS care about g.printObj.

Aha! Some of Leo's (core) code will become part of leoJS. Some will not.
This distinction changes how I think about Leo!

Working on Rope has also created a surprising Aha about studying code. I'll
discuss this Aha in a separate post.