On Fri, Feb 10, 2023 at 2:01 AM jkn <jkn...@nicorp.f9.co.uk> wrote:

> There's too much 'signing up' involved in gitkraken for me, I gave it a
> pass.

Imo, gitkraken is spam.

I drive git using the console, with various shortcuts (in .cmd files) like
gc (git commit), gd (git diff) etc.

Leo's git-diff and git-diff-pr commands provide superior (Leonine) diffs. I
usually use them instead of git's own diff commands.

I use gitk (launched from the console) to track commits.