I was looking for a pypy package of other software whose next release that
has been in stuck in Alpha for a long time, and I ended up searching
test.pypy.org <https://test.pypi.org>, which is a repository for testing
the publishing of Python packages. I found Leo there, but the Leo package
there <https://test.pypi.org/project/leo/> is stale - it is Leo 6.4b2!

If it makes no sense to maintain the package on test.pypy.org, shouldn't it
be deleted?

Would it be a misuse of test.pypy.org to publish packages of development
versions of Leo?