I just checked the path expressions in Leo's docs. Pretty cool feature i
didn't even know existed.

That being said, I don't see why vscode would not allow me to evaluate
parts of those strings as expected by this feature, as I already have
support of scripting , including offereing g, c, p etc. available in the
scope of the running scripts.

So personally, I'd leave that good stuff in! :)

Félix