Hello Edward,

Edward K. Ream schrieb am Freitag, 2. Februar 2024 um 11:15:08 UTC+1:

PR #3774 <https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/pull/3774> is now in
devel. This PR cleans up Leo's unit tests and fixes a crasher in Leo's new
beautifier.

The only remaining issue is #3767
<https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/3767>: Distribute Leo only
on GitHub. The corresponding PR is a work in progress. I'll say more about
this issue in another post.

*Summary*

Please test devel and report any problems immediately.

The only remaining changes for 6.7.8 concern distribution.

I'll alert you when the new distribution model is ready for testing.

I tested the latest version of Leo's devel branch inside a Fedora 38 VM

Running the unit tests reveals the following error:

    FAIL: test_blank_lines_after_function_3
(unittests.core.test_leoTokens.TestTokenBasedOrange.test_blank_lines_after_function_3)
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File
"/home/user/PyVE/GitHub/Leo/leo-editor/leo/unittests/core/test_leoTokens.py",
line 327, in test_blank_lines_after_function_3
        self.assertEqual(results, expected)
    AssertionError: "\\\n[122 chars]omment 1.\n        # Trailing comment
2.\n    print('3')\n" != "\\\n[122 chars]omment 1.\n        # Trailing
comment 2.\n        print('3')\n"
      \
          def writeAsisNode(self, p):
              print('1')