On Mon, Feb 5, 2024 at 12:09 PM Thomas Passin <tbp100...@gmail.com> wrote:

> OK, doing it that way on XUbuntu gave no errors but many more skipped
> tests than on Windows (Windows skipped two importer tests):
>
> 905 passed, 26 skipped in 8.59s

Thanks for your testing.

The skipped tests reveal missing modules. To see the requirements, do a cff
on "skipTest".  Heh, I see there are several tests for Python 3.8 and
lower.

Leo 6.7.8 will use compute requirements using pip freeze > requirements.txt.
Doing so should ensure fewer skipped tests. See the checklist in PR #3775
<https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/pull/3775>.