On Monday, April 29, 2024 at 9:41:57β€―AM UTC-5 Edward K. Ream wrote:

This release of LeoJS is a personal milestone. I shall work on the
remaining *desktop* issues using LeoJS!

I can now recommend LeoJS without reservation! LeoJS supports all of Leo's
essential features enhanced with vs-code's stupendous capabilities.

I have filed some *minor* LeoJS issues: #123
<https://github.com/boltex/leojs/issues/123>, #124
<https://github.com/boltex/leojs/issues/124>, #125
<https://github.com/boltex/leojs/issues/125>, #126
<https://github.com/boltex/leojs/issues/126>, #127,