Thanks Edward, Thomas and Viktor for the bug reports and feature requests
you've filed on the repository!

really appreciated.

#80 will be addressed soon after I setup LeoInteg with the new cool
features I just added to LeoJS!

(Yes, LeoJS now leads LeoInteg feature-wise!)

Thanks again to you all for trying out and reporting bugs on the LeoJS beta
issues page!!

(I've now added an *issue template* to help remind leonistas to grab a
screenshot when reporting and describing an issue! πŸ˜‹ hehe! )

FΓ©lix