The 0.91.3 test release is done.
A small report from my point of view:

- it seems to have both LTV*Editres.c included - as intended.

- what could possibly fail is the VOID_SPRINTF stuff. However even if this
  test would erroneously claim sprintf() to be of type void LTXpm should
  compile&work:
  the fallback is supposedly working fine, just a minor performance hit.

- I tried to ensure that in future for snapshots and releases always the
  same set of tools (auto*) is used to create configure&co.
  The mentioned autoconf 2.14 still doesn't seem to be released(?), so we should
  probably still keep the 2.13 as default.

--
Alexander Mai
[EMAIL PROTECTED]