On Mon, Oct 16, 2000 at 12:34:34PM +0200, Alexander Mai wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 16, 2000 at 06:29:15AM -0400, Rick Scott wrote:
> > So, how do you make that happen?? I'm up to
> >
> > copied: 'text-54' to clipboard
> >
> > with no problems so far....
> >

> Hmmmm on alpha/linux it's still working/failing as before:
>
> Warning: Attempt to copy to unlocked clipboard!
> Warning: Attempt to EndCopy an unlocked clipboard!
> copied: 'text-1' to clipboard
> Status was XmClipboardNoData
>
> So what? I'm more or less sure that the libXm is a fresh rebuild,
> to ensure I might have a 'make clean && make install' again while having lunch
> now. Do you have a clean build?

I tend to forget about everything ...
Recently I had something similar and again restarting X seems to cure
the problem! In fact even the Motif/NEdit crashed now - the clipboard is
somehow messed up. However the only candidates I can nominate to cause
this are LessTif clients, probably the alpha-linux one !?!

--
Alexander Mai
[EMAIL PROTECTED]