"R. Lahaye" wrote:
> Is this the right place to comment on Xbae stuff?

Yes.

> The plotting package Grace uses Xbae in a number of popups.
>
> A particular one, called "Data-set-properties" (Edit->Data sets)
> shows statistics on a selected dataset, but the values can not
> be used for cut and paste. I complained to Grace, but it seems
> that the problem is due to the inability of Xbae for cut&paste.
>
> This is rather inconvenient.
> Is it possible to add cut&paste into Xbae?

Could you say *exactly* what you do and expect. Which keyboard
and/or menu actions, what do you expect to happen that doesn't ?

Also versions of Grace, Xbae, Motif/LessTif, ... are important.

        Danny
--
Danny Backx ([EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED])
Home page :     http://users.skynet.be/danny.backx