Sorry for not using foundation.  Although I have an account (steve_wood), I
don't see any place on this website to report LessTiff specific problems.

I've been using LessTif for some time, with virtually no problems.  Today,
I uninstalled the old version RPMs and installed the following binary RPMs:

-  0.92.0
- clients-0.92.0
- devel-0.92.0
- mwm-0.92.0

It all seemed to install properly, but when I checked /usr/X11R6/bin, I
noticed that the RPM had created two links:

/usr/X11R6/bin/uil -> ../LessTif/Motif2.1/bin/uil
/usr/X11R6/bin/mwm -> ../LessTif/Motif2.1/bin/mwm

Unfortunately, neither the "bin" sub-directory (under Motif2.1) nor the
files "uil" or "mwm" exist so of course these two programs don't work!
 Indeed, I searched the entire directory structure and neither of these two
files exist.

How do I correct this problem?  Is there somewhere I can obtain these two
files?

Steve Wood

P.S.  I'm running Redhat 7.0 on a 386 laptop.