On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 06:20:47PM -0500, Rick Scott wrote:
[...]
> > Well, I digged out a list of all memory leak checks and gave
> > them a try on my OS/2 box with Xm 2.1:
> > all are reported to have no leak.
> >
> > Same for you?
>
> I do remember some leaks using openMotif in areas using XIM, that seemed to be
> caused by the lower level libraries. Specically something in XmList. So do take
> our leak tests with a "grain of salt". We are relying on a lot of underlying
> stuff to be leak free.

Yeah, I wasn't claiming that we've fxied all leaks now.
I was just gathering some experience on fixing leaks and thought I just continue
if there's another obvious one which is shown by our tests.
But I couldn't find one!

I'm aware of leaks in the libs below when running some debugging
checker: the interesting leaks are those which were listed
as to happen 10000 times in our loop checks. The more subtle ones
appear between let's say 12 and 284 times ...
(and some of them with no address from LessTif libs)

--
Alexander Mai
[EMAIL PROTECTED]