Randy McMurchy wrote these words on 08/07/05 23:55 CST:

> I'm thinking it would be best inside the beginning note. 2 reasons.
>
> 1) The disconnection you mention
> 2) The command is long. It prolly won't fit on a PDF page so it needs
> to be split with a backslash and then *no* spaces before the rest of
> the command. This would look much better inside the note box than if
> it were just on the page not inside a box.

Sorry for the confusion. I am tired and not thinking good this
evening. Of course, the disconnection you mentioned means we need the
command before the sed later in the instructions when /etc/login.defs
is created.

Perhaps a note there as well?

It does now make the instructions rather disjointed though, with
two different notes about CrackLib in there. Opinions from others
are welcome.

--
Randy

00:01:00 up 127 days, 23:34, 5 users, load average: 0.60, 0.21, 0.17