On Mon, Aug 08, 2005 at 12:01:51AM -0600, Archaic wrote:

> Hrmm, literal, eh? I used para, but I'll make a render with literal. I'm
> guessing by the name of the tag, that <parameter> would not be used?

Literal, by itself, doesn't seem to influence line wrapping, but I do
prefer the font used with literal vs. parameter. Alas, short of someone
giving me an XML cluebat, I'll put the actual -e string inside it's own
set of para tags. At this time, I will leave literal in there because
the font looks nicer (heh, I know, bad reason). ;)

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hlfs