Matthew Burgess wrote:
Tushar Teredesai wrote:

On 11/28/05, Randy McMurchy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If it isn't a trust thing, and you want to figure out what all is
being installed, then there are many, many ways to get that data.

Yep, and DESTDIR being the easiest and recommended (in the READMEs) way.

I can't possibly agree with that. `touch timestamp && [book instructions] && find / -newer timestamp` works fine for me,

Hmm...old install-log. Don't forget to single step the result and grep through the existing ones for a match to find updated files. :-)

-- DJ Lucas.