On Fri, 16 Dec 2005, Dan Nicholson wrote:

On 12/16/05, Ken Moffat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
< snip everything >

Ken, I seemed to have offended you and I'm sorry that happened.  I
really don't mean to bad mouth the way you've tested or the tool
you've created to assist.  I was only arguing the case for doing ICA
for the sake of testing the purity of the LFS build.  I never meant to
imply that you should have been testing this way or that any results
you'd gotten we're worthless.

 Dan,

what did I say that makes you think I'm hurt ? I haven't been offended by your comments, and I hope mine weren't offensive to you, I certainly didn't intend that. I welcome an opportunity to discuss testing, and I intended to further the discussion.

As I said, I'm not overly happy with farce, but it seems to assist _my_ testing.

OK, I've stated my opinion in this thread a few times.  I'm getting
out of the way.

--
Dan

 Please continue to contribute to the discussion.

Ken
--
 das eine Mal als Trag?die, das andere Mal als Farce