On Sat, 7 Jan 2006, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:

Not to mention that order changes are being done in the alphabetical
branch so that we don't upset whatever we have working in trunk. Let's
focus ICA's and purity on the poorly named alphabetical branch and leave
trunk alone completely in this regard. Then when we know we have a
system in the alpha branch that builds itself without differences, we
can bring it all over into the trunk with a merge.

Partly, it's a difference of opinion about "working". As with all of my commits, I'm willing to believe they can be wrong, or mistaken. That's one of the reasons I try to make them atomic.

But certainly, you'll probably want r7257 (move grep before libtool) to fix a hardcoded '/tools' in the libtool script.

Ken