Alain Toussaint wrote:

Does blfs do a release around the same time as lfs does? (I'm asking
because postgresql-10 is on its third beta).

We release {,b}lfs-sys{v,temd} at the same time with a target date of September 1st.

We go into a blfs package freeze around August 15th. It's hard to wait for the latest of everything, but I intend to update the the next plasma release dye August 22nd. Once we tag a packages as checked against lfs-8.1, we only update that after freeze for security issues.

  -- Bruce